On Oct 22, 2014 cosmonauts Suraev and Samokutyaev successfully conducted Russian EVA-40 in a record time of 3 hours and 38 minutes. They accomplished the following tasks:
* Removal and jettison of Radiometriya experiment from Zvezda Service Module Plane II
* Removal of experiment EXPOSE-R protective cover from Zvezda Plane II
* Take samples for the “Test” Experiment on PIRS EV hatch 2 window
* Removal and jettison of KURS antennas from POISK russian module
* Taking photos of ISS Russian Section exterior
Because the Zvezda 1:100 paper model lacks the Universal payload platforms, some of these tasks cannot be demonstrated. In the near future these parts will be released for the Zvezda module.
The photos below demonstrate the KURS antennas removal. Please detach these 2 KURS antennas from your POISK module in order to update your ISS paper model.
Source: Information for the Russian EVA-40 was obtained from the ISS On-Orbit Status Report at blogs.nasa.gov