US Astronauts Wiseman and Wilmore completed EVA-28 on Oct 15, 2014 after 6 hours and 35 minutes.
The main objectives of the spacewalk were:
* Sequential Shunt Unit (SSU) 3A removal and replace (R&R)
* Articulating Portable Foot Restraint (APFR) tool stanchin (TS) relocation
* Degraded ETVCG removal from Camera Port (CP) 7
* WETA relocation from CP8 to CP11
* New ETVCG installation onto CP8
The following photos demonstrate the tasks from EVA-28 that are related to updates onto my ISS 1:100 paper model. Please follow the photos and make the respective changes to your ISS model.
Carefully remove this antenna
Now remove the WETA antenna shown on this photo and then interchange places
Here is the new ETVCG antenna on its new place (old place of the WETA antenna)
The WETA is shown on its new place on top of Harmony
This photo indicates the reason why the ETVCG antenna was removed in order to make a clearance for the future relocation of Leonardo Permanent Logistic Module.
These are the new modifications needed to be made on your ISS model.
Source: This EVA information was obtained from the ISS On-Orbit Status Report at blogs.nasa.gov